SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Notification Out with 8653 vacancies
The SBI Clerk 2019 notification is out for 8653 vacancies. It has been officially announced by SBI and those who wish to work in Public Sector banks can start applying online.
SBI has also recently released the notification for the PO post detailed information of which you can get on our website and now they have come up with 8653 clerk vacancies which is again a golden opportunity for those who want to work in banking sector.
SBI Clerk 2019 Important Dates :
- Online registrations will start from April 12 to May 03, 2019
- SBI Clerk preliminary exam will be conducted tentatively in June 2019
- Mains examination on August 10th, 2019
Here is the complete details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern of SBI Clerk:
SBI Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria :
The eligibility criteria of SBI Clerk 2019
exam is mainly about two pre-requisites:
- Educational Qualifications: He/shemust hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
||Upper Age Limit
||SC / ST
||Person with disabilities (General)
||Person with disabilities(SC /ST)
||Person with disabilities(OBC)
||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants
||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)
||GEN- 35 years OBC- 38 years SC/ST- 40 years
Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
For test series of SBI Clerk Exam, click Online SBI test series.
SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk 2019 Exam will follow a two stage process – Preliminary & Main Exam. Both will be conducted in online mode.
– Prelims test will have 100 questions for which 1 hour time divided into 20 minutes each for 3 sections will be allotted to the candidate.
The Preliminary Exam of SBI Clerk consists of three sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
Prelims Exam Patrern
||No. of Questions
– Aspirants who qualify the preliminary test will only be allowed to give mains examination.
Candidates numbering 10 times the numbers of vacancies (approx.) in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
Mains exam pattern
|Name of Tests
||No. of Questions
|| Maximum Marks
|General/ Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Mains examination would have 190 questions with a total duration of 160 minutes.
- Each section must be completed within the specified time limit mentioned.
- There is no interview round for the clerical posts in SBI.
- Marks obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for Provisional Selection.
For every wrong answer given by the candidate, negative marking of 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty in both prelims & mains exam. For preparation of SBI Clerk 2019 exam, Click at Online Bank Exam Preparation
The application fees and intimation charges are
||Rs.125/- (Intimation Charges only)
||General and Others
||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Note: You are advised to take a print out of the completely filled application form as it required at the time of document verification. For the preparation of IBPS / SBI PO & Clerk exams, visit www.takshilalearning.com for our bank exam course.
Takshila Learning offers to its students online coaching classes for IBPS/SBI
. We have designed an online course which caters to all your needs to crack any banking exam. You can also join our online test series to enhance your chances of cracking any banking exam.
Takshila Learning provide :
- Online coaching for Bank PO / Clerk exams.
- Online speed test
- Complete study material.
- Online mock test for bank exams with detailed analysis & explanation.
- Faculty Support.
- Job alerts and notifications.
Learn more quizzes here for Railway and other Competitive exam preparation
Get Daily Current Affairs & Gktoday
Follow us on a Social media
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
Important Links : SBI Clerk 2019 Notification / SBI Clerk 2019 Notification Out / SBI Clerk Latest Job / SBI PClerk Latest Notification / SBI Clerk 2019 Jobs / SBI Clerk Online Aplication